Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Back....And Balder Than Ever

Well, hello there!

I know, I know.  It's been a long time.  I just want you to know that it's not you, it's me.  I've been neglecting my adventure notation and unkindly left blogging behind.

But as the fates would have it: I'm back!

And bald!  That's right, not necessarily better, but definitely balder.  Oh what a long strange year it's been so far.

Here's a quick round up:

Went skydiving
Bought some pizzas
Celebrated some holidays
Had a birthday
Celebrated others' birthdays
Grocery shopped
Worked
Slept
Adventured
Laughed
Loved
Shaved my head
Bought some chocolate
Had a couple of surgeries
Went to a funeral
Found a sister

and a whole lot more!

Anyway, so now that I have a few weeks off of work to recuperate from some surgical procedures, I decided to start writing again.  Lucky all of us!

Missed you...

Oh goody!

No comments: