Friday, August 8, 2008

7/9: Muscle Milk

Griffin drinks a lot of this stuff called Muscle Milk.  I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but it is some kind of crazy new protein/meal/body building gunk that you swig down to feel healthy.

Okay, so I tried one.  He raves about them and he's thin and in good shape (apparently, I mean I've never seen him naked, not that I remember), so I thought, "Well Jess, let's give it a whirl (and I actually believe I did speak to myself like that and probably did it aloud (what does that tell ya? (crazy))).

Man, it is true that healthy is gross.  Only a slimfast shake is worse and those I drank a lot until the doctor suggested I quit because they were messing up my electrolyte balance.  These things are not milk.  Milk sludge, maybe.  This is the stuff that they discard when they scrape the milk and keep the good goo.  Add some vitamins and a little chocolate powder and "poof!" Bucket of nausea.  

I really need to stop eating/drinking things that are nasty.

No comments: