Monday, June 2, 2008

5/30: Self-Confidence & Beautiful People

We all have days were we feel less attractive.

You know, those days when you wear the big lumpy sweatshirt and a baseball cap to make yourself feel better but end up looking slouchier?

Well, I have those days as well and have been having a few lately. Pre-summer beauty crisis: I need a tan, lose a couple of pounds, dye the hair, put the contacts in, etc. etc.

Hmmm....

Don't see the Sex and the City movie if you're feeling a little less beautiful. Great movie (definitely see it if you love(d) the show. Unfortunatley, there is nothing like seeing a group of beatiful women in fabulous clothing in a beatiful sunny New York at trendy night clubs to give a blow to the ego.

I learned today that I can be vain and just plain hard on myself. I am beautiful, dammit! I gotta remember that.

No comments: