Thursday, June 5, 2008

6/2: Friendships and Loss

I spent a lot of time thinking on my scooter ride home today (notice the mention of scooter once again). A situation occurred, it wasn't a big dramatic blow out situation, but something that got me thinking a lot about my relationship with someone very close to me. (see blog for 5/25 for some more info).

I've made a lot of changes in the past year. These changes have been so amazing for my well-being, that I cannot even begin to list all the gratitude I have.

Some things I have not changed, including this relationship.

Today I realized that no matter how much it saddens me, no matter how much I would like things to be different - they are not.

I learned today that I must not have this person in my life any longer.

I am sorry, friend. This is sad (what a sad blog), but it is for the best - for now or forever. I hope the best for this person. I love this person and I know that this person also loves me.

I learned today that it is not enough sometimes.

I am sorry dear readers for all the sadness and personal stuff. This is my blog and some days I learn things that aren't so happy. But the next day may be.

That's what keeps us going. Hope.

No comments: